[solved] VM Vendor & VM Tags

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #42812 by andkit01
Hi Adrien,

I have been using VMVendor, and just purchased VMTags extension today to integrate with VMVendor.

I am having a problem because there is no way for user to add/edit Tags from the VMVendor Add/Edit product forms.

If this is not already available, could you please provide a patch code for VMVendor Add/Edit product forms, to be able to add/edit Tags (Meta Keywords).

Most preferable solution: Using similar interface as the Multicat product category user input on the Add/Edit product forms, where user can view a dropdown list of Tags and add multiple Tags. User can choose from the existing Tags, or create a brand new Tag. If it is possible to add a counter next to each existing Tags to indicate how many products have the Tags, it will be really great.

Thank you very much in advance, would really appreciate it if you could please help with this, it is a very important functionality for me.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42817 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic VM Vendor & VM Tags
Hello,
This should be allready working, have you enabled the feature in VMVendor backend ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andkit01

More
5 years 4 months ago #42825 by andkit01
Replied by andkit01 on topic VM Vendor & VM Tags
Hi Adrien,

You are right. I hadn't enabled the feature on VMVendor backend. Found the option and enabled it. It works great! Thank you very much!

AK

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds