Never ending user sync

More
8 years 2 months ago #31751 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Points not assigned
PLease repost a newer error log
It seems that you fixed the missing logo.
Was it a brand new Joomla install ?
I tryed disabling the submenu Joomla but did not help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31752 by nordmograph

ClaudioRomeo wrote: Can the error you highlighted be due to the fact I didn't synchronized the users?
I synchronized them only after a few of operations...

They actually never got snchronized, sync attempted alway fail. I have no clue why yet.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31753 by ClaudioRomeo
Replied by ClaudioRomeo on topic Points not assigned
No, I didn't fixed the missing logo.
Yes, it was a brand new Joomla install.
Here is the updated log file.

File Attachment:

File Name: PHP_log-2.txt
File Size:26 KB
Attachments:

More
8 years 2 months ago #31770 by ClaudioRomeo
Two questions:
  1. Have you a recent installation working that I can examine?
  2. Can subdomains be the origin of the troubles? I met one or two extensions not working if installed in subdomains.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31771 by nordmograph
Hi Claudio,

1. what do you mean ?
2 YES , this could be the reason. I investigated the code for synch and it's not propoer Joomla framework and indeed, a subdomain could mess the folders.
Can you test on a regular domain level ?

I'm thinking about replacing the whole synch process requirement with a simple user plugin. But I must check everything else before rushing.

Also I'm prettty sure you asked about another extension to buy points without involving Virtuemart. We just converted the old 'Buy Points with Paypal' extensions.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31773 by ClaudioRomeo
Hi, Adrien.
  1. I wonder if the trouble is due to the most recent version of Joomla or VirtueMart, so I'd like to know if you have a recent environment where the plugins work fine
  2. OK, I'll run a new test on the principal domain. Stay tuned :)

I'm thinking about replacing the whole synch process requirement with a simple user plugin. But I must check everything else before rushing.

This is a great idea, IMHO.

Also I'm prettty sure you asked about another extension to buy points without involving Virtuemart. We just converted the old 'Buy Points with Paypal' extensions

Actually, no. My customer manages a VirtueMart e-commerce, so he needs VirtueMart to be involved. Or have I misunderstood you?

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds