Never ending user sync

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #31721 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Points not assigned
Yes,
I identified various issues:
AlphaUserpoinst usersync never completes, never actually starts, stuck

My plugin doesn't work because of another AUP issue: AUP is not getting the referreid. and doesn't complete the points transation. It works fine on my english palateform and I tryed on your backend in english so I guess language is not the issue for this one.

For me there are 2 possiblities:
Italian language issue or conflict with Akiba Backup

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #31722 by ClaudioRomeo
Replied by ClaudioRomeo on topic Points not assigned
So, what do you suggest?
  • Trying from scratch in a brand new monolingual Italian environment?
  • Disinsalling Akeeba Backup?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #31723 by nordmograph
Disable Italian language first if no luck, remove akeeba backup.
You need tobe able to sync users in AUP component backend before the plugin can work.
If no sync, plugin doesn't know who to credit the points to.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #31731 by nordmograph
I disabled Italian and it did not help.
Remove akeeba to find out if i's guilty or not.
Did you install anything else on this setup ?

While debugging the plugin on your site , I tryed to install extplorer component. It installed but could not be used (blank page)
Something is not working as it should on your setup. Hard to say what exactly.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #31733 by ClaudioRomeo
Replied by ClaudioRomeo on topic Points not assigned
Thank you, Adrien.

Did you install anything else on this setup ?

No, only Akeeba Backup.

I shall test the environment tomorrow.
Can it be a PHP issue?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #31737 by nordmograph
Yes, but 5.5 should be supported

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds