Custom email data not used

More
7 years 10 months ago #33100 by cpaschen
I just got the latest version of the Hikashop extension (0.9) and after setting up the plugin (and Hikashop) per instructions, it is working fine; however, if I edit the "Order_validation" rule and go to the "Email notification" tab and make changes to subject and message body (and set "send copy to admin" to yes).

The system is still sending the 'generic' text, not what I entered here.
And the admin is still not getting a copy.

I tried changing the "Unique function name" to something else but still not changing anything.

Is there something else that needs to be done to get these modifications to take effect?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33103 by nordmograph
Actually this feature is not related to the hikashop plugin.
But make sure you don't change the rule unique name.

I tested the custom email recently in AUP and fixed a old AlphaUP bug with the layout, so I'm pretty sure it is working.
I'll give it another test.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds