Does it work with Vendor Points

More
7 years 3 months ago #36259 by Mx150
Hi Adrien,

i have 1 easy question. Does this work with Vendor Points with your component VM-Vendor?

Is it like a product vendors can buy and points get to the Vendor account?

Hope you can answer my question, iam really Interesting in it.
Have a great day and best greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36260 by nordmograph
Hello

No, it allows buying AUP points, Jomsocial or EasySocial points.
Do you need it for VMVendor points ??

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36261 by Mx150
Yes I will buy it for vm vendor points..

Does it Shows in virtuemart category like a product?

Greetings

More
7 years 3 months ago #36262 by nordmograph
Yes actually
You define a category ID for Points and a points / Currency ratio and every product in that category is now a points package.
When someone is bying a package (product from this category) , he'll get points according to the product price.

It doesn't support VMVendor points though ... but if you get it with the installation fee, I could add the VMVendor points support for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #36294 by Mx150
Hi Adrien,

this would be great and i will buy installation fee as well. But there are some things you have to change form be before i can work with this.

1. If a user buy this Product points it has to calculate with minus (-) in Vendor profil not plus.

2. The points they buy must be in a extra table like this:

My Points
Vendors Points for Product +3.53
Bought Points
Points buying from product - 1.50

Result than must count together:

Your total Points are 1.53

Can you make this possible for me?

Thanks for any news. If you dont know what i mean with the calculation, i can explain it with more detail.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Mx150.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36295 by nordmograph
Sorry , I don't get it.

1. If user buys points, his money gets deducted (-) , but points credited (+) . The product is a 'points package'
2. Well... There only is one vendorpoints table. If you need another points account. Why don't you use AltaUserPoints ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds