Compatibility question

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #39080 by agile
Compatibility question was created by agile
Hello! I have some questions. Tell me please:

1. Is Buy Points with Hikashop plugin will work with the following configuration:

Joomla 3.7.3
HikaShop Starter 3.1.1 (non-commercial version)
PHP 7.1.0

2. For example, I want to sell goods "10 points" at a price of $1, "20 points" at a price of $1.5, "30 points" at a price of $1.7 etc. After the purchase of such goods, the buyer must be awarded appropriate quantity AltaUserPoints points. Is it possible?

3. Do you have any discounts?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by agile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39081 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Compatibility question
Hello

1. Yes
2. No, only one price can be set, whatever the quantity is.
3. Sorry no

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #39082 by agile
Replied by agile on topic Compatibility question
1. Are points awarded when the order is changed to be confirmed manually?
2. Maybe I was wrong to put it. I mean, can I make several products, call them "5 points", "10 points", "20 points", sell them at different prices, for example, 1 dollar, 2 dollars, 4 dollars and at the same time assign the appropriate number of points (5, 10 and 20 points respectively) when buying them?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by agile.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39083 by nordmograph
1. manually or automatically
2. Actually, in the plugin, you set a points/currency ratio
During checkout, the plugin gets the product price and guess the points quantity according to that ratio.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39084 by agile
Replied by agile on topic Compatibility question
2. OK, how it works with HikaShop discounts system - from what price (before the discount or after the discount) calculates the rate of points?

More
6 years 8 months ago #39085 by nordmograph
2. before

So you should be able to apply discount after.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds