question before buying (removal of balls and not accrual)

More
6 years 1 week ago #41348 by Zroman
Hello!
I want to buy "Buy User Points with Virtuemart", but is there a possibility of negative values in the calculation of points when buying? (Bought the goods, deducted points)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41349 by nordmograph
Hello,

No, the plugin won't confirm the order if there is not enough points in the AUP account.
If there is, yes the amount will be deducted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41350 by Zroman
We probably each other did not understand (blame Google translator).
Q: the Plugin delivers the buyer AUP points after payment in virtuemart package points as a product. For Example PayPal.
After the status of the order is "Paid", the plugin sends points to the buyer's account.
Is that right?
And what if after the purchase and payment, the plugin will send -100 points for example, is it possible?

More
6 years 1 week ago #41351 by nordmograph
Sorry, my bad.
Yes, you're right, I mixed plugins...
If I get it right, you want someone to pay to have some points removed?
It would require the points package to have a negative price (if VM or Hikashop allows it), or it would require little editing of the plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds