Documentation for Buy User Points with Virtuemart (VMPayment - VM2Buypoints)

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #45158 by segun
Hello,

Please I have an issue with the "Points/Currency ration". I want to sell 1 point for N100, which means that 1 unit of my currency will buy 0.01 point. I know that's odd, but with the way the plugin works, that's what I have to type in to get 1 point for N100.

But when I type in 0.01, the plugin changed it to 100 which means that 1 unit of my currency has to buy 100 points which is not what I want.

How do I configure 1 point for N100 please (my currency is Nigerian Naira for your information).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by segun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45159 by segun
Hello Moderator,

Please I am still waiting for your response. Please treat this as urgent.

Thanks.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45161 by segun
I need a response to my question. At least this is a new week. I understand you might not be working on weekends. What is the solution to my issue please?

More
3 years 2 months ago #45166 by segun
When I'm i getting response to my question. This is very disturbing and disappointment

More
3 years 2 months ago #45169 by segun
I need help with the following after testing AUP
Payment Test
After I set up the rule, I decided to test the payment first. I successfully completed the payment: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA0MDQ4NV8xNTg0ODM4Mg and AUP confirmed to me that my points have been installed successfully, but when I checked my user account in AUP, there's no point in it. This is also the payment confirmation from my local payment gateway: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA0MDcwMF8xNTg0OTA0Mw

Custom Point
I then decided to test with custom point for voting. When I tried to add custom point using the custom point button it didn't apply the points, I have to use another link to add new user point, here is the screenshot: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA0MDYyMF8xNTg0ODgyNA I don't know why the custom user point didn't work.

Voting
After adding the voting points, I then decided to use it for voting. I implemented the override that tells people to buy points before voting, and then logged in, in order to vote. After I voted, I expected the points in my account to be deducted based on the rule i set for voting which is -10000, but the points still remain in there. here is the screenshot: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA0MDY4N18xNTg0ODk5OA This is the rule I set: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA0MDY4OV8xNTg0OTAxNw

However, according to the instruction in the buy user point with virtuemart: segunoloye.tinytake.com/tt/NTA0MDcyN18xNTg0OTEzMA 1 unit of my currency equals 100 points, even when I tried to reduce the 100 points it didn't allow me, which means the default points allowed is 100. And since I want to sell 1 point for N100, I have multiplied it by what a unit of my currency will give me which gives 10,000 points. So this means that, when I buy N100 worth of points, AUP buy plugin will deliver 10,000 points to me because the least price is N100. That's how I come about the 10,000 point as the least point to be purchased for a single vote.

So in summary I need your help with the following:
1. Why points are not credited to AUP user account after purchasing them, even after I had synced the users immediately after installing the AUP component.
2. Why custom points cannot be added.
3. What to do in order for points to be deducted from the user's account once voting is done.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45170 by segun
To PAY for your plugin and to find it very hard to get support is very BAD, time is of the essence, why are you treating people this way. For almost two weeks now there is no response. I regret patronizing you to be very honest.

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds