Rearrange The Tabs

More
8 years 4 months ago #30665 by dfalir
Rearrange The Tabs was created by dfalir
Hi,

we want the Tab Latest Orders to be the first tab and to be expanded by default. Can someone help me to do this?

1. If I set the number months for the sales tab to 0, The latest orders tab is shown first, but is not expanded. How can I set it to be expanded by default?

2. Ideally we would like option 1 (above) and also to "move" monthly sells tab at the end.

Whatever solution is more easy, if someone can help me achieve this...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30666 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Rearrange The Tabs
Hi,

If you need this to be done quick, you can email us for a quote.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #30800 by dfalir
Replied by dfalir on topic Rearrange The Tabs
Hi I did not recive any answer to my email. In case I missed it, can you please send it on my personal email xxx? Also as soon as you see this, please delete this post as it contains my email.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30801 by nordmograph
I just resent it to your account email

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30959 by nordmograph
Did not you get it ?

More
8 years 3 months ago #30960 by dfalir
Replied by dfalir on topic Rearrange The Tabs
Hi,

yes we got the message, thank you very much! Is just that Christmas is an extremely busy period for us, and we wanted to reply after the holidays. However, we dont want to leave you waiting for an answer, I am sorry I did not reply earlier.

We dont want to spend this amount of money. We dont mind we can do without it, or we will post a question to the forum.

Thank you very much for your prompt answer, and if we change our minds I will let you know.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds