error with the last update (1.3) from the 10/11/2016 with " VM Synthetic Dashboard"

More
7 years 3 months ago #36025 by extonjaez
Hello,

I have just updated the extension " VM Synthetic Dashboard" to the last version (1.3) from the 10/11/2016
and i have this error with the admin module in backend (see attached picture). when i disable the extension, all works fine.
many thanks for your help
best regards
Arnaud

System Information
VIRTUEMART VirtueMart 3.0.18.5 Blue Corvus 9390
VM Synthetic Dashboard (VERSION 1.3) from the 10/11/2016
PHP Built On Linux info 3.0 #1337 SMP Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 all GNU/Linux
Database Version 5.1.73-1+deb6u1
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.5.38
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.6.4 Stable [ Noether ] 21-October-2016 16:33 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36026 by nordmograph
Any erro message at the bottom or in an error log?
I can't reproduce the issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #36052 by extonjaez
Hello,

the error happens when i put " Show GEO Chart" to "yes counties" or "yes cities" (all works fine with parameter to "no")
before with the last version i haven't this error..:dry:
Many thanks for your help
best regards
Arnaud
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by extonjaez.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36055 by nordmograph
Very weird, actually your screenshot doesn't show an error message. Can you check your error logs ?
I just tested the Geochart , both country or cities work fine.

How many did you set in 'Number of months stats' parameter ?
Try to reduce the value if you set a high one.

Let me know if this helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: extonjaez

More
7 years 3 months ago #36056 by extonjaez
For now this parameter is not mandatory for me. I note your advice if I must use it afterwards. Thank you

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds