How to translate order status titles in "Latest Orders" Tab?

More
7 years 1 month ago #37208 by rustle
Hi Adrien
How do I go about displaying the titles for my custom order status =es in the VM Synthetic Dashboard --> Latest Orders Tab

If an order status is not a VM core status it displays as the 'Order Status Code'., which is not terrible, but I would prefer if we could display the title

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37209 by nordmograph
Hello
You should be able to add this to the language file

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37211 by rustle
Thanks for the reply

I was able to update the current language threads, but how would I add new threads, for example order status = 'H'

More
7 years 1 month ago #37213 by nordmograph
If it shows as H in the module,
try
H="Helicopter"

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37221 by rustle
This worked
For anybody else who reads this thread, the file is here:
/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_vmsynthdashboard.ini

Mark as solved 8)

Merci Beaucoup

More
7 years 1 month ago #37222 by nordmograph
You're welcome.
If yo like the module and its support, feel free to leave a review at the JED
:)

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds