[solved] Error message: Data column(s) for axis #0 cannot be of type string

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #37719 by Chigolo
Hello,

I have some error messages in the dashboard.
gyazo.com/ed479e54b0697b70e468b6cf20758ba5

My settings are like this:
gyazo.com/3277bd9c92919671590215c5918e4971

Any ideas?
Thx!
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37723 by nordmograph
Do you have any orders ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37725 by Chigolo
Yes, the shop was re-installed but already has orders: gyazo.com/1ae15f350c9e97d03b71453fd62e6669

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37726 by nordmograph
These errors show because there is no data for the chart do be displayed.
Your module settings are incomplete.
You must set the order statuses and eventualy a google maps API key for the geo data map charts.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #37728 by Chigolo
Allright, I understand.

I have deactivated google data map charts and also the charts. I have set the order status to: gyazo.com/e241ebe95e0b30d06646ef1026ccb208

I think It's wokring now.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Chigolo.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37729 by nordmograph
??? wrong video

Check the module settings
gyazo.com/3277bd9c92919671590215c5918e4971

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds