Issue?

More
11 years 5 months ago #14260 by Janko
Issue? was created by Janko
Hi, I just tested the wishlist, it does look good, but I can still click on wishlist of something that I already bought!?
Not sure if this should be allowed!? the message saying, you already have it, would be better ;)
Will be checking for updates ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #14262 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Issue?
Hi

Actually no. Of course you can add to wishlist an item you have allready bought. Just in case you need more.
For example you need soap every day of your life, you allready bought some, but still have it to your wishlist because it is your favorite soap and your list could help you reorder your favorite stuff the most quickly way.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 5 months ago #14263 by Janko
Replied by Janko on topic Issue?
Well, looks like it really depends on what you are actually buying/selling.
Anyway, it would be good to have the option there.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds