VM2Wishlists and Jomsocial

More
11 years 3 months ago #16221 by nordmograph
Still no screenshot.
- Add the file
- Click in the text area where you want the pic to show
- Click insert

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #16223 by martinajordan

The problem isn´t related to being friend or not because it is also present when the user wants to see his own lists.
Attachments:

More
11 years 3 months ago #16225 by nordmograph
Hello

I think I found a fix for your issue.
Open components/com_vm2wishlists/views/list/tmpl/default.php

1. find
Code:
elseif($list_privacy == '30' && !$is_mylist){
and replace with
Code:
elseif($list_privacy == '30' ){

2. find
Code:
elseif($list_privacy == '40' && !$is_mylist){ // owner only $privacy_errormsg = JText::_('COM_VM2WISHLISTS_LISTISPRIVATE'); if($is_mylist) $privacy_ok = 1; }
and replace with
Code:
elseif($list_privacy == '40'){ // owner only if( !$is_mylist) $privacy_errormsg = JText::_('COM_VM2WISHLISTS_LISTISPRIVATE'); elseif($is_mylist) $privacy_ok = 1; }

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 3 months ago #16229 by martinajordan
no, now I get this error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/xtzivpni/public_html/orfafa.com/components/com_vm2wishlists/views/list/tmpl/default.php on line 81

More
11 years 3 months ago #16230 by nordmograph
Syntax, mistake will copyp pasting
And what is your line 81?

If you prefer I'll send you the new file.

More
11 years 3 months ago #16231 by martinajordan
If you could send me the new file it would be perfect. Thank you very much.

Time to create page: 1.113 seconds