Wish list only displays quantity of 1

More
9 years 8 months ago #24508 by rdh8
I can create a wish list with quantities and when logged in and I use the My Wishlist/Show all products link it works and shows quantities.
But if I use the Shared Wish Lists/View all shared lists link it only shows quantities of 1?
Must be a bug in the PHP file that generates that list.

cart.amwprox.com/

Any ideas?

Joomla 2.5.14
Virtuemart 2.6.10
Wishlist 4.1.1
PHP 5.3.24

Thanks,
Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24515 by nordmograph
Hello Robert,

Can you post a link to the shared wish list with the issue?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24517 by rdh8
Yes,
That was in my initial post.
cart.amwprox.com
That's the link.
Create a user and create a list with quantities greater than one.
If you view it with the one link it comes out OK.
But the other link it only shows ones.
Not sure which PHP files make which pages but I guess the one has a bug causing it to show only ones.

Robert

More
9 years 8 months ago #24522 by nordmograph
Please post the 2 different links to wish lists you are mentioning, or only the one to the list with the issue.
If an account is required email me credentials using the contact form from the footermenu

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24547 by rdh8
After reviewing the code and testing it.
It is working the way it's written.
If you share a favorites list and select YES its a wish list then it tells you how many the person wants.
The purchase quantity always starts at 1.

Robert

More
9 years 8 months ago #24548 by nordmograph
ok, Is it a problem for you ? or is this ok ?

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds