Wishlist display error - clean URL

More
8 years 11 months ago #28649 by predrag
Hello again, I realized that when I turn on the Search Engine Friendly URL I am getting the blank page. And an error from the error log is: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in components/com_vm2wishlists/models/list.php on line 208.

When Search Engine Friendly URL is set to No, the list displays normally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28650 by nordmograph
Yes, this is because you did not set a menu item to the list.
The Router doesn't find an Itemid. and can not find a list id

Create a menu item to that list even if setting it to a hidden menu.

Hope it helps.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28651 by predrag
Firstly I put in as menu item, but there was only link without without heart icon and without number of items in list, so i put it as a module which has both icon and number of items.
Now when i activated this item it is working but url in menu item is '/favoriti' (name of my list), and url in module item is '/favoriti/list/1-favoriti/'. The first one url is much cleaner, but the module item is actually what I need.
Can I and where change the route of the module item to be the same as menu item?

More
8 years 11 months ago #28652 by nordmograph
Can you disable SEF to test this: and post here the 2 different URLS and will compare.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28654 by predrag
menu item:
index.php?option=com_vm2wishlists&view=list&Itemid=144&lang=hr

module, type VM2Wishlists - My Lists
index.php?option=com_vm2wishlists&view=list&id=1&userid=0&Itemid=144&lang=hr

More
8 years 11 months ago #28655 by nordmograph
Yes the difference is th euser ID
except the 0 value for userid,
There are 2 different urls for lists:
My list
index.php?option=com_vm2wishlists&view=list&Itemid=144&lang=hr
Where the list id is set in the menu item paramters

and someone else's list:
index.php?option=com_vm2wishlists&view=list&id=1&userid=0&Itemid=144&lang=hr

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds