Auto Remove Item - Password

More
8 years 6 months ago #30358 by semneo
Hi,
I bought the component and I must say it works very well.
I have two questions:
It can once the product present in the list is purchased it is removed from wishlist? Perhaps using the same principle that use the cart that after check out empties.
You can enter a password to change the wishlist?
I hope that even if there are no concrete solutions can give me directions so can implement such functions.
regards
Samuele

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #30361 by nordmograph
Hello

Happy you like the component, feel free to let others know, leaving a review on JED, it really helps :)
To reply your question, no, products are not removed from wishlist when item s purchased, because list can be used as a fav list for recurent purchases.

I'm not sure yet the best way to achieve that.
IMO,
It should be a list option
a checkbox should be then displayed next to each products (I 'm in charge checkbox) and as soon as this is purchased, it gets removed ...
Other Idea ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #30364 by semneo
Replied by semneo on topic Auto Remove Item - Password
thanks for the quick reply,
the possibility to delete the item purchased from the wish list can be useful in some cases, think about the wedding list.
Once you completed the purchase, if the item in the cart was also present in the wishlist, is eliminated to avoid double purchases.
How can it be done? I think that a database query at the check-out can produce a useful output to cancel the wishlist's items, no?
For the other questions: you think is possible to look the modify at the wishlist,even if private, whit a password?
Sorry for my bad english
I hope that the concepts are clear.
thanks
Sem

Ps
Review ok, in italian :)
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by semneo.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #30365 by nordmograph
Hi Sem,

Thanks for the review. You're quite hard on marks but anyway ... If ever you think you were too hard you still can edit it ;)
Well wishlist should be public so it can be shared, this is the purpose of the privacy setting :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds