Conflict with VMVendor and smartaddons template

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #30400 by CAROLINADJOKER
As i have told earier,
All your extensions find with what to conflict.
Wish list:
1) modules are not coming
2) conflicts in the products - your icon wish list don`t come but others ours dispaire by your component fault!!!

And how this to solve - as have already lot of problems - better to say in all components purchased by you....
And how to trust in your components ahead - as we don`t have no one of yours wich don`t conflicts with others? (but genraly have here list of a lot of components by you to be purchased) ....

Tell me how to solve that?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30401 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Wish list bugs
Hi

I just visited your site
prefermarket.com/en/profile/my-store

1. modules are coming, both are listed on the top right column with title. You can't miss these.
Is this solved ?
2. Yes I see , very weird products and tabs disappear, this is due to your template, swtiching to another template solves this, but I'll try to find out what's wrong with it.
Is this only happening sinc you installed the Wishlist component?
If yes, make sure you use the plg_content_vm2wishlist and not plg_vmcustom_vm2wishlists
(of course you will have to enable 'Plugins' option in VM configuration page)

Let me know if this helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds