On "add product" to login module

More
7 years 11 months ago #33120 by djschul
Hello,
I installed VM2wishlist and everything worked fine so far for all registered visitors.
But how can I manage that a non-logedin visitor comes to the login page when he clicks on
the add to wishlist button?
Thanks for any help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #33123 by nordmograph
Hello

Actually the component doesn't allow this. But instead it allows products to be added to visitors lists using a cookie.
That cookie list is added a as the usual database list as soon as the user logs in or registers.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 11 months ago #33139 by djschul
Ok thank you. When this option is possible please let me know.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds