Custom Code for Wishliste with VM-Vendor Products in Vendor Profil

More
7 years 3 months ago #36473 by Mx150
Hello Adrien,

a few days ago i bought your wishlist copmonent and it is awesome. So i left a great little rating on JED for you... hope you like it.
As you know my page has VM-Vendor Component in work.

I think about if it is possible to show Wihslist count in Vendor Profil on a Product.
So the Vendor an his customers can see the Wishlist count in Vendors Profil for every Product.
Hope you can help or tell me what do you need for it.

By the way, thanks for the great wishlist Component.
Greeting from Germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36475 by nordmograph
Hello,

Thank you for the review.
You need to visit the product details page to find out how many users added it (and who did).
On vendor profile, it doesn't show or require custom modification.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

More
7 years 3 months ago #36504 by Mx150
Hi Adrian,

ok custom modufication for me would be nice. Should i send you a private Message about this?

It simply has to display the number of users in Vendors Product on Vendor Profil.

Thanks for your help.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36505 by nordmograph
Yes please, best would be an illustrative screenshow of how you'd like it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36583 by Mx150
Hello Adrien,

thanks for you information. I send you a new request yesterday via. E-Mail. Hope you get it.
Today i will send you the request for the wishlist component with litte screenshot. Hope you can help me with both problems and send me a your price soon.

Greetings from germany, have a great day

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37544 by Mx150
Hi there,

any news we can start the cutom modification?

Thanks a lot...

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds