auto Adding to wishlist to category

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37355 by nordmograph
It seems you misunderstood my previous post. Thescript I mentioned is allready provided and included in the extension on installation and update process. It can not be triggered on product save, because there is no such trigger in VM.
The other solution would be to add the buttons to the browse view template , but this is a hack and require a template override so you don't loose your modifications.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37356 by yaniv
Hi, sorry for the misunderstood.
The solution of templates override sounds good, i know how to manage that.
but i need to know how to do that, can you describe how to do the override?
Thanks!!!
yaniv

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37357 by nordmograph
I guess the file to edit and override would be
components/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/products.php

Then get the relevant code from plg_vmcustom_vm2wishlists's vm2wishlists.php
Getting the getLists function
and the layout from
plgVmOnDisplayProductFEVM3 function

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37358 by yaniv
Thanks!
works grate now

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37359 by nordmograph
Well done !

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds