Virtuemart Wishlists component and Stockable Custom Fields

More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #41297 by info@webmarketingtrento.it
Hi we are working with your VM2wishlists component on a site in Joomla 3 and vm 3, we also use the Stockable Custom Fields plugin to create multiple variations of products. The problem is that when you compare a product the values of these variants are not reported. is it possible to solve?

I would like to mention that we are talking about child products recalled in ajax on the page, updating only some information.

Thanks
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by info@webmarketingtrento.it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41301 by nordmograph
Hello
I guess it is not supported.
Can you illustrate with screenshots or better, live url?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41310 by info@webmarketingtrento.it
No, when I add the product to the comparison, often nothing happens or if you add it only the data of the parent and non-child product
I attach screen
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 week ago #41311 by info@webmarketingtrento.it
More than Stockable Custom Fields it seems that vm2wishlist does not work on products that are child of virtuemart...

How can I solve? thank you

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds