Overview Vm2wishlists component in Russian.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41499 by Aleksej
Hello. On my site, I published an article " Overview of VirtueMart Wishlists component (Vm2wishlists). A wish list and a comparison of VirtueMart products " in Russian. In it you can find a description of the main features of the component. Also there is a video lesson in it, which shows an example of setting up this extension.

In the article there is a link to the Russian language for this component. If you have any comments or suggestions about translate, then write in comments.

Below I will write this message in Russian and Ukrainian.

P.S. I attached the screenshots of the component where you can see the lines without translation. They are not included in the language file.

File Attachment:

File Name: no-tran.zip
File Size:200 KB

-/-Russian (Русский)-/-
Здравствуйте. На моём сайте я опубликовал статью " Обзор VirtueMart Wishlists component (Vm2wishlists). Список желаний и сравнение товаров VirtueMart " на русском языке. В ней можно найти описание основных возможностей компонента. Также в ней есть видео урок, в котором показан пример настройки этого расширения.
В статье есть ссылка на русский язык для этого компонента. Если у Вас есть замечания или предложения касательно перевода, то пишите в комментариях к статье.

-/-Ukrainian (Українськ)
Добрий день. На моєму сайті я опублікував статтю " Огляд VirtueMart Wishlists component (Vm2wishlists). Список бажань і порівняння товарів VirtueMart " російською мовою. У ній можна знайти опис основних можливостей компонента. Також в ній є відео урок, в якому показаний приклад налаштування цього розширення.
У статті є посилання на російську мову для цього компонента. Якщо у Вас є зауваження або пропозиції щодо перекладу, то пишіть в коментарях до статті.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds