[solved] Wishlist option in product view not showing

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #43265 by thefbi
Hello,
i have a custom VM template i make with Themler. I dont have the wishlist button automatically added in my product view, see : boutique.energie-sante.ch/consommables-argent-colloidal

I have it when in detail view. I can add custom code to my template, so i have to know what is the code i have to put in my product view to show the wishlist button.

Regards
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43266 by nordmograph
Hello,

The content plugin is responsible to display the buttons to the details view, but for the browse lists, you need to enable the vmcustom field plugin. Check it is enabled and you have a vm2wishlists vmcustom field.
Hope it helps.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43270 by thefbi
Hello, yes the plugin is enabled and yes i have a custom field. But nothing append.
But i thing it is the "template position" in the custom field wich is wrong...

More
5 years 1 month ago #43272 by thefbi
I hae try the addtocart position in the Beez template and it work. But in my custom template, it dosent work... So i have to search in this way

More
5 years 1 month ago #43273 by thefbi
OK, i have find the solution.
Another question, is there a way to customise the buttons color or do i have to make it with css code ?

More
5 years 1 month ago #43276 by nordmograph
Good news, what was wrong?

Yes you can customize the icon, and size, but for the color, it relies on your template or custom CSS rules.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds