Products are not displayed in my list

More
3 years 6 months ago #44860 by gretelg
No, i only use joomla seo configuration

This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44861 by nordmograph
And doesn't it work either if you add product as a connected registered user?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44862 by nordmograph
Hello
I just updated the component with a fix for the router that should solve the issue.
Re-download and update.
Let me know how it goes.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44864 by gretelg
It is working now. Thank you! I will continue with the configuration.

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #45021 by Yuzi
Hello i have the same issue.. I add it to the wishlist but it is not showing up. I only use Joomla SEF.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Yuzi.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45028 by nordmograph
Hello Yuzi, you need to share a page si I can investigate.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds