[solved] Multilingual support

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #44842 by Aleksej
Hello. Does the current version of the component support multilingual?
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44843 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Multilingual support
Hello
Yes it does, it can be easily translted , vian language files, just like any Joomla extension.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleksej

More
3 years 7 months ago #44845 by Aleksej
Replied by Aleksej on topic Multilingual support
I have Virtuemart Wishlists component 3.0.3. I was able to translate the language constants. But there is a problem.
The main version of the site is Russian. The second language is Ukrainian.
Everything works fine in the Russian version. But in the Ukrainian version, I click on the add to comparison button, but the comparison page is empty.

The same goes for the wishlist. Even though I created two lists.

What about the current version?

More
3 years 7 months ago #44848 by nordmograph
Hello,
Sounds like a translation file issue. Can you check with the default english file? Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44849 by Aleksej
Replied by Aleksej on topic Multilingual support
Hello.
" Sounds like a translation file issue. Can you check with the default english file? Let me know." - I put the English language file in the Russian and Ukrainian folder. And of course I changed the file name. But it did not help. Here's a video ( drive.google.com/file/d/13MtD-phKsH_6dQl...bSt/view?usp=sharing ). I am ready to buy a new version of the component if it works.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44850 by nordmograph
Hello,
Well, I encourage you to try the latest version. I guess it doesn't have the issue anymore as noone else complained about it.
If it doesn't help I'll investigate and fix it for you.
If I fail in fixing it for you I would refund your purchase.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds