Product are not displayed in wish list, how to change the output on the productdetails page.

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #45022 by Yuzi
Hello,

My products are not displaeyd in the wish list, and also how do I change the output on the productdetails page.. I just want a button instead of a dropdown. And I want to use my own icons.. So i want to override the output and change it How do i do that?

I checked the vmcustom plugin but i changed things there but it's not working. Ok I see it's in the content plugin. But every change i made it's not working. I guess i'll go with another wishlist plugin because this plugin isn't working!
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45039 by Yuzi

More
3 years 4 months ago #45040 by nordmograph
Hello,

If your products not being added to the list is not solved, you can post or email me an admin account so I can test and eventually update the extension with a fix if required.

For the output you require, yes the content plugin is the place to look at if you want edits made on the product details page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45041 by Yuzi
Hello I have added the test account above:

This message contains confidential information

More
3 years 4 months ago #45042 by nordmograph
The component is not installed there. Only plugins are visible.
I tested adding a product to a list as a guest (in a cookie) and it worked but visiting the list page requires the component. Let me know when I can check again.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45043 by Yuzi
Hello,

I enabled the plugin again and the component. I tried it again, but it's still not working, it's not displayed.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds