Product are not displayed in wish list, how to change the output on the productdetails page.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45049 by Yuzi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45054 by nordmograph
It seems ajax response are broken:
kakakado.nl/?option=com_vm2wishlists&tas...mponent&product_id=1
As the site is off ...?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45064 by Yuzi
Thank you. It works now. Antoher question. Is it possible to override the plugin output? Or do I need to change the plugin itself?

More
3 years 4 months ago #45067 by Yuzi
How can I add the wishlist functionality to the category layout? Because i wnat to add the button to add it to the wishlist in this overview of products.. Please help!

More
3 years 4 months ago #45069 by nordmograph
Good news , what exactly was the issue?
The plugin can not be overriden, bit still can be edited.
For the category layout (VM 'browse' view) the component comes with a vmcustom plugin. Check it is installed and set in VM. It should be as this is set during initial installation.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45070 by Yuzi
The issue was exactly what you described. Because I set the index.html it was an ajax issue.

Ok i will check it out. Reprot back soon

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds