wishlist Component Joomla 4 compatibility ?

More
1 year 8 months ago #45949 by extonjaez
Hello Adrien,

When we could except to have the Wishlist component compatibility with Joomla 4.x (and with the VM 4.06 version) ?
Many Thanks
Arnaud

P.S
Same question for VM Vendors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #45951 by extonjaez
Some News about this please?
Many Thanks!

More
1 year 8 months ago #45953 by extonjaez
We need to know this to remove nordmograph extensions before Joomla 4 upgrade and pass to an other developer (or wait for an update but how long?)
Thanks

More
1 year 7 months ago #45956 by extonjaez
An answer please?

More
1 year 2 months ago #45992 by extonjaez
Bonjour Adrien,

Pensez vous mettre à jour dans l’année 2023 vos extensions pour Virtuemart (wishlist, VMvendor, VM Tags…) ?
merci
Arnaud

More
11 months 5 days ago #46098 by baggeler
Hmm,
Just checking but seems like Adrien does not answer the questions any more or does not wawant to commit himself to Joomla 4?

I saw in the past that it was very hard to get answers from Adrien and as I check through the forum I am afraid if its worth to reinvest in this extensions or better to find new ones

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds