VMVendor package includes French and English Language files. You can post here and share your VMVendor translations.
Make sure you mention the VMVendor version and the extension it refers to: (com_vmvendor , mod_vmvendors, or plg etc...).
Note: Translations here have not been tested by Nordmograph and will not be supported by Nordmograph. Don't forget to click on Thank you on translators posts!

Spanish LatinAmerican Language

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #33526 by Zeety
Hope helps someone, everything is here LESS plugin.

And some errors I found at en-GB file:

COM_VMVENDOR_VMVENADD_FORM_MISSINGCOORDS="Procuct location coordinates missing! Please zoom in and click the map to set the product location."
COM_VMVENDOR_EDITSHIPMENT_FORM_MAXORDERPRODUCTS_DESC="Set a minimum order products quantity required for this Shipment Method. Leave empty to ignore."
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Zeety.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33534 by nordmograph
Thanks a lot ! I'll add these to the core anf fix the mistakes.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33557 by Zeety
Ok :)

Hope see my name in the core jajajaj ;)

Saludos ~

More
7 years 9 months ago #34142 by Zeety
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

More
7 years 9 months ago #34143 by nordmograph
Nice, you should add me as a contributor if you can so I can add new strings

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34185 by Zeety
User :)

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds