bug in div structure

More
8 years 11 months ago #28304 by gisos_99
Hello! There is another problem with the module: It puts an unnecessary closing </div> tag in the module position, which of course destroys my site layout. See the code below and count the opening and closing divs!
I am honestly quite disappointed about this module! I expected I could use a module I have paid money for immediatly for production, but it seems to be very buggy!!!!! :(

<div id="jevents_maps" style="width:100%; height:400px">
<div style="text-align:center;"><br /><br /><br /><a href="//www.nordmograph.com/extensions">loader

</div>
<div>
</div>
<div style="clear:both;"></div>
</div>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28307 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic bug in div structure
Hi

I'll make a revision of the module and plugin this afternoon and email it to you.
You could also provide backend access if you want me to set it up.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28308 by gisos_99
Replied by gisos_99 on topic bug in div structure
Thanks for your reply, I will wait for the patch!

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds