Points display at checkout

More
9 years 5 months ago #25475 by nordmograph
2. Currently working on it.
I stil have to test it and eventually to find a work around to avoid VM to create a new order after partial payment points deduction and coupon code created. I'll keep you posted asap, today or tomorrow.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25477 by hjames
Replied by hjames on topic Points display at checkout
Thanks! As always appreciate the help, communication and dedication!

James

More
9 years 5 months ago #25505 by nordmograph
Hi

I just updated the archive, adding the partial payment support.
Make sure you enable coupons in VM as it's generating and applying coupons when deducting points to lower the order amount left to be paid with other payment method.

Give it a try.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45266 by studiocurci
Hi, I'm also interested in the features hjames suggested. Are them now included in the plugin? Does everything work also in Virtuemart 3?
By the way, could you please explain what is the difference between the cost of the plugin (€ 15) and the optional service + € 29?
Thank you, my best regards.
Francesco

More
3 years 2 months ago #45270 by nordmograph
Yes it works with VM3.
It doesn't display the users points balance there, it only deducts points upon purchase.
Displaying user balance should be done with module.
Balance is only mentuoned by the plugin if not enough points for purchase amount.

The optional service is: me installing and testing the extension on your site :)

More
3 years 2 months ago #45271 by studiocurci
Thanks for your very fast support! For me it is ok. Last question: do you think it would work also using the component One Page Checkout (Rupostel)?
My best regards
Francesco

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds