[solved] EasySocial Inaccessable

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #28197 by carlucci001
After installing the admin module for sample profiles, and when going to easy social component, it gives error you do not have permission to access. After uninstalling the admin module, it still gives the same error! Please advise.

Update: I cleared my cache and I am able to access easysocial now. I am afraid to reinstall it until after I hear a response, thanks.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28205 by nordmograph
Hi,

I really doubt the module would be responsioble for this.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28218 by carlucci001
Your response sounds like you know your code really well. If that is the case then I could not re create the issue by installing and running add users. I will let you know the results. Thanks for the response.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28221 by nordmograph
Yes let me know so I can tag this topic as 'Solved' or help you further.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28222 by carlucci001
Configuring now and noticed that that there is no choice for nationality for U.S. or english, did I miss something?

More
9 years 1 week ago #28223 by carlucci001
The original problem of not being able to access easysocial cannot be reproduced. I believe it may have been a setting in admin tools. I will keep an eye on it just in case but please mark as resolved and thanks or the quick response. Have a great day!

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds