Map Settings: Profile types not appear

More
9 years 4 months ago #26189 by pamment
Hi
i setup a new Easysocial website. Attached screenshots show the settings. I installed 1.0.14.
What does not work:
in the map settings I can not select the profile types. They do not appear.
in the frontpage map only users appear with the profile type Demo Professionals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26190 by nordmograph
Hi,

You must set the profiletypes ID, separate with comma if more then one.
Remove the addressfield id value, keep this empty unless you use a profile type with various address fields.

Hope it helps, let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26191 by pamment
Thank you! I removed the adressfield id value. After I saved the new settings, automatically 12 appeared. That means I can not save the empty field.
Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #26192 by nordmograph
Can you upgrade to com_geommunity3es1.0.15
This will allow you to leave that addresfield empty.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26193 by pamment
The storage without number works now. Thanks. The sad news is>
I have a test account created for each of the 3 profile, with the same settings. User profiles Professional and Practitioner are displayed on the map. However, user with profile Organizations is not displayed. In addition, the selection possibility does not work. In the screenshot you see, all 3 profiles are not marked, but the 2 users will be displayed with profile professional and Practicioner.
Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #26227 by nordmograph
Yes
I could reproduce the issue and solve it in g3 1.0.16.
Update and let me know.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds