Crowded map with marker count

More
3 years 1 month ago #45288 by meditero
Hello Nordmograph,

This the answer I have received from Stackideas. According to them I should contact you. Can you please help me to fix the route?

Hey there,

You should consult with your Geocommunity3 Maps extension provider because it is not developed by us and there is no EasySocial involved on the page that you mentioned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45294 by nordmograph
Hi,
Obviously you solve the multiple api key on same page issue.
Now fort the Route note comming up I'll suggest you double check your API instance for the map at Google API platform, that it has the route feature enabled.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben, meditero

More
3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #45398 by meditero
Dear Nordmograph,

I want to thank you for your time and help to fix the issues with geommunity for easysocial. It worked but since yesterday I've noticed on my site that the "crowded map with marker count" does not appear anymore. Before it worked and now its gone. Could it be a bug? It shows on the map with only a number "7".

Second issue is that when I click on one of the member markers the infowindow does not load. See my other screenshot.

Please see my attached screenshots.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you in advance.

Hasan
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by meditero. Reason: Second issue infowindow does not show or load.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

More
3 years 1 week ago #45415 by meditero
Dear Nordmograph,

I'm still waiting for your reply! Could it be a bug?

More
3 years 1 week ago #45416 by nordmograph
Please provide the map url so I can investigate and help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #45417 by meditero
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by meditero. Reason: the complete url

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds