Crowded map with marker count

More
3 years 3 months ago #45123 by meditero
Replied by meditero on topic No users on the map
Dear Nordmograph,

Have you checked the geommunity map on my website? And could it be fixed? Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
I love the geommunity map when I viewed the demoversion and I hope it will be shown in my site as well. Looking for your early reply. Kind regards, meditero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45132 by meditero
Could you please delete the previous messages where the backend credentials and the login details are given? It suppose to be sent by private e-mail. Thank you

More
3 years 2 months ago #45133 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No users on the map
Hello,
You can edit your previous post to remove credentials.
I told you the admin creds you provided did not let me in your backend. So I can not help much for now. Let me know if you set it right so I can login.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45140 by meditero
Hello,

First of all, best wishes for 2021!

The login credentials should work now! I did remove them from the previous message. Please let me know if you haven't got them and what e-mail I should send them to.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45142 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No users on the map
You can email using the contact form (footer) or post credentials using the confidention button of the text editor. Also share the map url if it changed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45144 by meditero
Hi,

the map URL is www.pilgrimsmatch.com/find-people/geommunity-maps

This message contains confidential information

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds