[fixed] "Add Friend" present in users map details.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26553 by salserosclub
We upgraded to the latest version as you recommended (V 1.0.13).
We also changed the cluster library setting from Online to Custom

The Add as friend button issue is fixed, which is great. But we are still having some old and new problems.

New Problems (after making the changes mentioned above)

1) When we click on a cluster it does not zoom in anymore
2) After zooming in it shows the list, which is great, but it does not show the info correctly (screen shots #2,3 &4);

Old problems
1) Centering issue still remains. When users zoom in to an area and there are several markers, then user clicks on one of them, it tries to center the popup window, but it doesn't actually center the popup. You mentioned that some CSS would fix that, do you have the CSS? Is that something you can throw in there? Please test on our website.

2) When users click on two markers close to each other, they overlap. One shows on top of the other. Are they supposed to do that? See Screen Shot

We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for all your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26554 by salserosclub
Sorry, forgot to resize the images. Here they are:
Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #26555 by nordmograph
Hi ,
New
1 - Yes this is normal behaviour
2 - Your map height is responsible for the scolling bar, not high enough for the full infor window.
If other css issue are there , I'd need to visit the marker infowindow to help you solve this with CSS

Old
1 - No css would not help, map height again
2 - You mean the infowindow, yes this si normal, how would you have expected it ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26557 by salserosclub
Nope, it's not the height. I changed it to 600px then 800px and the issue remains...

Old
2) Well, it would be nice for user to be able to compare events... Meaning, the windows show next to each other, instead of on top of one another...
Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #26558 by salserosclub
Can you please visit the test site and take a look at it? I will send you the backend info when we figure out how to solve the issues so we can apply the solutions to the actual site.

I forgot to mention, the map's height cannot be more than 400px because it cover the whole screen on mobile, and since there is no mobile app, I need to stay within a certain size: 100% X 400px

More
9 years 4 months ago #26581 by salserosclub
Hello...?

Anything...?

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds