[fixed] "Add Friend" present in users map details.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26483 by salserosclub
Alright, we installed the latest version of Geommunity3 (1.0.12) and we are having all the same issues. I’m going to try to upload the screen shots showing the problems again, hopefully it will do it this time. If you don’t see any images, here is the website link where we test, and descriptions of what problems we are having:

Link: salserosclub.com/test1223/index.php/sozial
Login:
U: testuser
p: testuser789!

Issues:
1) Cluster: Cluster still appears after zooming in all the way. Should zoom in, disappear and separate the markers after clicking on them;
2) Add as Friend button: shows up even after users are friends;
3) Marker information popup does not center correctly after clicking on it;
4) Only latest event shows up if there are two or more events in one location. We should be able to see all events for that location. Our users have lots of recurring events, and hold events hosted by different people in the same venue;
5) When users click on two markers close to each other, they overlap. Should they separate to be able to compare two different events or whatever that might be?

Question:
1) Where is the CSS for markers’ animation? The bouncing animation, that is...
2) Can there be a marker for the user’s exact location? Such as the one Google Maps has in the mobile app.
3) Are there mobile app template(s) for Geommunity3 available? If so, where can we get it? If not, is that something you could do?
4) Can we zoom out more to be able to see the whole world on the map? Where is the file to change it?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26495 by salserosclub
Forgot to say, please let me know when the issues are fixed so I can give you access to the actual site and fix them there. Please let me know what's the best way to send you the login info.

Thanks

More
9 years 4 months ago #26496 by nordmograph
Hello

Maximum Image File Size 200kb
Maximum Image Width 1200 px
Maximum Image Height 800px

Issues:
1. You should increase maximum zoom in module settings.
2. Doesn't it say 'allready friends when clicked ?
I understand it could also be simply not showing.
3. I could not see this , but you' would fix this with some CSS.
4. Yes more than one event at the same location should be displayed nested in the same infowindow.
Isn't it the case ?
5. In most cases only one infowindow is used by the component , opening one shots the previous one

Questions
1. Bouncing is a javascript affect you can disable in the module settings.
2. No
3.Not required, map and infowindow are responsive and should behave so on mobile devices
4. yes, again, you can set the zomm in the module settings

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26510 by salserosclub
1) Zoom settings are: MinZoom: 1; and MaxZoom: 20. I cannot zoom in anymore or less.
2) Yes, a message does popup. But the button shouldn't show up if users are already friends, and should say "Friend Request Sent" if that is the case.
3) I see the problem in different computers, and also in your demo website. I'm not a developer, where do I get the CSS from and where do I put it?
4) No, that is not the case. This is very very important. People need to be able to see all events in the same location. Please go to the website and test. It will only take a couple minutes.
5) I don't understand your explanation. I need users to be able to open multiple event info windows and compare events without popup windows overlapping.

Questions:
1) I don't want to disable it. I would like to add a different animation instead, if that is possible. What we would like is: User clicks on cluster, then all events in that cluster separate in random directions around the center of the cluster, maybe have a line that connects the markers with the center of the cluster/events'location.
3) Yes, it is responsive, although it occupies the whole screen if the map is big, and it's impossible to scroll down the page to see the event list. We would like an app. This is an important feature of the website. Can you make one?
4) The MaxZoom is already at the maximum (20). We would like to zoom out even more. How do we change that and where?

Thanks!

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #26511 by nordmograph
Hi please precise and eventually illustrate with screenshots
Maximum Image File Size 200kb
Maximum Image Width 1200 px
Maximum Image Height 800px

1. if cluster is still visible at max zoom, it is because more than one users share the same place. This is then normal behaviour to get the cluster with the number of markers.
2. I see we will remove that.
3. Can you precise to what marker this applies I can not reporduce it even on the demo.
4. Make sure you enable clustering and select the 'custom' cluster library and not the 'online' one in the module settings.
5. this will require custom dev as map currently only has one infowindow which is closed when opened from another marker.

Q1. No , these are core Google maps animation, it can drop or bounce. nothing else.
Q3. Geommunity3 doesn't include a mobile application.
Q4. Nope, these are the zoom limits from Google maps API.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26512 by nordmograph
com_geommunity3js1.0.13
is now not showing 'Addtofriends' button to friends.
Let me know if it works for you as expected.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds