[solved] order number for automatic updates

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #38864 by JohnnyRy
Can someone please tell me how to insert my order number into Geommunity3 to make the following warnings disappear? I'm no coder, but I believe I found the appropriate file to edit.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38871 by JohnnyRy
Setting aside the order number issue for a moment, I have a bigger problem. There are no options in "Select Map" in the "Geommunity3 - CB" module. By the way, this is a localhost site with internet access. I have WAMP, Joomla, CB, Geommunity3, Geo Locate, and Geocoder installed.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38872 by JohnnyRy
I'm now guessing that my 2 problems posted earlier are related to missing database tables omitted during my manual installation. Can someone please tell me either:

How I can purchase the Geommunity3 installer without repurchasing Geommunity3 as a bundle, or if not...

The names of the tables to add? I know how to add them.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38873 by nordmograph
I don't get it.
If you have the Geommunity3 component you don't need anything else.
Please describe what's wrong

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38874 by JohnnyRy
The Geommunity3 configuration screen in Joomla is showing warning messages regarding item ID's where I'm supposed tobe able to enter the ID's... by the looks of documentation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38875 by JohnnyRy
I reinstalled Geommunity3, restarted WAMP (and my localhost machine)... same result. I've hardly started my site so I'll reinstall Joomla on down and post here if that doesn't do it. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds