Inquiry: API Usage/Metering

More
9 years 5 months ago #24806 by eileenrod
I took a cursory look at their website and didn't see the developer/API page. I was wondering what API limits/metering there may be on this, do you have any idea or reference page? Should we get / do we need a separate API key or something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24818 by nordmograph
There is no API. No key. There is no usage limitation. :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24821 by eileenrod
That's cool! How do you do it? Are you taking a similar approach with Fitbit and others?

More
9 years 5 months ago #24824 by nordmograph
No FItbit has an API, but I have not planed yet. I still need to study it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24900 by nordmograph
Hello Eileen,

Can you log in and visit this page
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...gory_id=16&Itemid=58

and tell me if you're able to download the file?
I'm replacing my purchased files manager to get rid of issues.

Let me know. Thank you

More
9 years 5 months ago #24901 by eileenrod
Right now I'm getting the message "Permission denied!" --but-- I love the "can't-miss-it" button size ;) this will be much more convenient and welcomed improvement.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds