[solved] Upload Soundcloud for different profiles

More
8 years 6 months ago #30426 by carousel
I purchased the bandcamp soundcloud plug in. Have I purchased the wrong product if i go with community builder?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #30428 by nordmograph
Not necessarly
The bandcamp plugins is used for another purpose.
As described, it replaces in your content, players url by the player itself :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30529 by carousel
I have now purchased Jomsocial, and have it installed. I also purchased your product Sound Cloud Video provider for JOm Social and I have no idea how to install it. There is no uploader for Joomla. Is there a step by step instruction guide on how to install this extension?

More
8 years 5 months ago #30530 by carousel
It looks like the file is a Patch file ... which I am not sure which file it is patching because I do not have the original.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30531 by nordmograph
Hi Carousel,

It's only patching Jomsocial.
A read me file which is included should provide guidelines on how to apply the modification , whatever your Jomsocial version is.
Feel free to ask questions if anything is not clear.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30532 by carousel
One thing the icons are showing up at the top rather then under the Upload file spot where the rest are showing up. ( www.cowritesite.com ).

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds