Mention if you're using this component with CB, EasySocial or Jomsocial

Discreet dating setting up

More
7 years 10 months ago #33801 by nordmograph
Well it depends on the purpose of the site.

- Jomsocial
- Discreet Dating
- who visited my profile ?
I don't need to know what's not needed, only that what you absolutely want to keep.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #33802 by lulysse
Replied by lulysse on topic Discreet dating setting up
not sure if you ever browse the site as a user but it is just like facebook, people post pictures, videos, and comment on each other's profile, Chat live and I have the e-commerce auction style that I want to keep and the creative writing Contest and the blog option for users,these are the things i want to keep. Then Discreet Dating to bee configured after upgrade and if possible, would love to add other options and features to it later. Thanks for your patience.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by lulysse.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33824 by nordmograph
Hi

Your site backend seems to be broken (missing controller)
I can't check and list the extensions you're mentioning.
Let me know where or when I check again.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #36010 by lulysse
Replied by lulysse on topic Discreet dating setting up
hi, not too long i contacted you for configuation of Discreet Dating on my site . But i had an older version of Joomla, we have upgraded to 3.5 now, I am still having difficulty making work for users to use on the Front-end under the Page that says ( Virtual dating ) Could you please make it happen for us.
Backend login is : User ID : techsupport... PW: joomsupport

Thank you
LUlysse/founder /ondmoon.com

More
7 years 5 months ago #36011 by nordmograph
I get a white page at
ondmoon.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_community
Make sure you fix this before I can help.
Remove the credentials from the forum post :)

More
7 years 5 months ago #36177 by nordmograph
I'm confused on your site . Hot to edit the top menu ?
It looks like an alias of the Jomsocial toolbar menu, with little difference, but the big issue is that most menu items url do not have an Itemid value !
Can you explain, am I missing a mnu or ?

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds