- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

[solved] Problem of conflicts between the plugin "Spend Points To" and the plugin ochOpenGraph

More
5 years 10 months ago #41762 by Hancel
Hi, I understand what you explain, this is very detailed in the description of the plugin, I know that it is a normal behavior, it seems that I have not been able to explain it well, the problem is summarized in these brief words, I activate the "Spend Points To Read" plugin and the plugin is disabled "ochOpenGraph" That is vital for the website.

There is a conflict between these two plugins
I've been trying to solve it, I thought I could solve it with jQuery Easy but it seems that this is not a problem that this plugin can solve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41764 by nordmograph
No, there is no conflict. The redirection to the home page (url you set in the plugin settings) caused by our plugin, makes the opengraph tags to differ from what you expect debugging the original URL.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41766 by Hancel
Sorry, I insist on this topic, but I like the plugin but I also want the open graph of the site to work. In a previous comment you had told me the following: "I see, but this makes sense. The plugin is redirecting guests or users without enough points to other page. "But I have started cession and I have enough points to spend, and even then it redirects me to the start pages. In short, what you want to tell me is that if I use your plugin I should give up the open graph on the site

Another point. The recommendation that you have made me of the plugin "AUP Rule Read Article By Categories" works for k2?

More
5 years 10 months ago #41767 by nordmograph
Sure, no problem, make sure you understand the workflow.

Open graph are detected by Google bots acting like a guest user on your site. Opengraph doesn't make sense (as being ignored) on a non-public page. So if you use our plugin on an article, it's not public as it requires to have points and to be a registered user (if not, redirection occurs). Make the article public and don't use the plugin if you want open graph for it ...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41768 by Hancel
Master, thank you very much for your prompt response, now I understand perfectly, this last thing you have told me illuminates everything. Regarding the plugin that you suggested to me, "Rule Read Category Article", does it work the same? Does it work with K2?

More
5 years 10 months ago #41769 by nordmograph
Good news :)
No, it doesn't do the check and redirect. It simply processes the points transaction. And no, it doesn't work for K2. Well , it could as using the onContentAfterDisplay method, but not been tested.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds