- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

AUP for Joomla 4

More
1 month 1 week ago #46141 by counterpoint
Replied by counterpoint on topic AUP for Joomla 4
Hi Yaniv, the new UserPoints has recently changed to needing a paid subscription - currently only a nominal 5 USD. But I have given you a free upgrade for the next year. If you login to remository.com you should be able to donwload the latest UserPoints from remository.com/downloads/A-Place-for-User-Points/ .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #46142 by yaniv
Replied by yaniv on topic AUP for Joomla 4
Wow, thanks for that!

I will definitely buy a subscription if the component fits my site. I have a really big site on Joomla 3.10.12 with VirtueMart, and I'm currently in the process of migrating to Joomla 5. As you know, the old AUP doesn't work on Joomla 5, and after seeing this post, I learned that you developed a new Component User Points based on the old one, and that's great news!

I managed to download the component but am having trouble installing it. I keep getting the error message: "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF NOT EXISTS j3_alpha_userpoints_combined AS SELECT a.*, SUM(d.points) AS poi' at line 1".

More
1 month 1 week ago #46143 by counterpoint
That is the SQL to create a view. The full statement is:
CREATE VIEW IF NOT EXISTS `#__alpha_userpoints_combined` AS SELECT a.*, SUM(d.points) AS points, u.name, u.username, u.email, u.block
FROM #__alpha_userpoints AS a INNER JOIN #__users AS u ON u.id = a.userid
LEFT JOIN #__alpha_userpoints_details AS d ON a.referreid = d.referreid
WHERE d.approved != 0 AND (d.expire_date > NOW() OR d.expire_date = '1000-01-01 00:00:00') AND d.`enabled` != 0 AND d.`status` != 0
GROUP BY d.referreid
What exact database server are you using? My testing is done on MariaDB version 10.11.6.

More
1 month 1 week ago #46144 by yaniv
Replied by yaniv on topic AUP for Joomla 4
I'm using it on my local server for testing.
the DB is MySql and no MariaDB.
I'm trying to install it on Joomla 3.10.12

More
1 month 1 week ago #46145 by counterpoint
What version of MySQL?

More
1 month 1 week ago #46146 by counterpoint
I believe that problem should be fixed in version 4.1.3 just released.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds