[solved] Rule setting?

More
7 years 3 months ago #36942 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Rule setting?
I would gladely do more tests , tryed to install extplorer component to access files without requiring ftp access but installing an extension is still impossible.
JFolder::create: Could not create folder.Path: /home/admin/web/demo.inchn.info/public_html/components/com_extplorer
Component Install: Failed to create folder: /home/admin/web/demo.inchn.info/public_html/components/com_extplorer.

You should set your site folders to chmod 0755

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36946 by liukevin
Replied by liukevin on topic Rule setting?
Like this? Chmod -R 0755 components,Already operated

More
7 years 3 months ago #36947 by liukevin
ok now ?

More
7 years 3 months ago #36948 by nordmograph
Warning

JFolder::create: Could not create folder.Path: /home/admin/web/demo.inchn.info/public_html/components/com_extplorer
Component Install: Failed to create folder: /home/admin/web/demo.inchn.info/public_html/components/com_extplorer.
Error

Error installing component

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36951 by liukevin
What does this com_extplorer component do? Now I have changed this folder 777 permissions.It's not easy to understand your product

More
7 years 3 months ago #36953 by nordmograph
This is not about my product, it is about your setup !
Explorer allows me to modify soem files of my plugin to understand why it's not working on your setup.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds