[solved] Component not working

More
6 years 1 month ago #41356 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Component not working
OK so in that case a simple dump of the AUP tables will work as long as the AUP rule IDs references also match.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41515 by guilhermey
Replied by guilhermey on topic Component not working
Hi Adrien!
I do need your help with this user migrating requirement.
I have 2 databases (A & B); we need to migrate 931 users and their activities on source database from B (source) to A (target).
The users are distributed in 3 cases:
Case 1: 491 users (52% of total) do not exist on target database, so we have to move users along with their activities.
Case 2: 355 users already exist on target database and have the same user ID on both databases. In this case, we just need to migrate their activities on database B to database AQ.
Case 3: 85 users (38% of total) have user ID conflict, e.g.: the same user ID existing on both databases are taken by different usernames/logins.
As for the latter case 3, since it´s only 85 users, migrating them can be done by just giving different user IDs and treating them as a particular case of Case 1 above.
I have an excellent tool to migrate Joomla users (ARRA User Migrate) which handles perfectly all cases above.
But just for Joomla users and their profile fields.
As for AUP user activities, we have your exporting tool.
But I need a script or some extension to import AUP user activities.
Please help!
Table attached shows above mentioned cases.
Tks a lot for any help you can provide.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds