[solved] Points on Jomsocial Actions not being counted.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39090 by nordmograph
Thanks for the video. I would have believed you even without it :)
There is indeed something weird.
I just checked on our demo (JS 4.3.4 , not sure if latest) but at least the profile view rule worked. Did you try that one ? Let me know. I'll test other actions next week.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39099 by ourblok
Hey. There is a new version of JS out, but I'm currently on 4.3.4. It looks like they are already on 4.3.5. Would you have me update? Also, it looks like they are pretty close to 4.4 which is shaping up to deliver some really cool improvements that you may be able to work rules into. Their blog says its a few weeks away.

I'm sure you would have believed me. I just needed to make sure I was understood. If it's any incentive to prioritize this issue I'll once again be presenting this software in my local Joomla User Group Meetup. www.meetup.com/Greater-Houston-Joomla-Us...up/events/241939529/ . In fact, PM me and let me know if you want to give them (my audience) a coupon or something.

Thanks again for the continued help.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39120 by ourblok
friendly bump.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39121 by nordmograph
I'm currently investigating the issue with Jomsocial team. I'll keep you posted when we fix the issue. They've been quite reactive for now so I hope this can be addressed in the next few days.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39122 by ourblok
You're the man!

More
6 years 8 months ago #39135 by nordmograph
I updated the archive and previously tested successfully on our demo.
You only need to update this one: plg_community_getpointsinauponjsactions.zip (to v1.1)
Let me know if this also fixes it for you.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds