GEOMMUNITY PLUGIN: ADSMANAGER

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37526 by b0077
Hi,

I have a full version of AdsManager (gold pack). This version is 1.6, because I bought it about 2 years, and this was a newer what I can download.
I see your plugin "GEOMMUNITY PLUGIN: ADSMANAGER" to AdsManager maps. My question is the v1.6 is correct version to this plugin. And the if I buy this plugin is enough or I have to buy an another components (e.g. Geommunity3 Lite)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37527 by nordmograph
Sorry I can not guarantee our plugin will work with your old Adsmanager.
You should upgrade it.

Still you can check:
This is where our plugin is getting latitude and longitude data for an entry:
SELECT lat ,lng FROM #__adsmanager_fieldgmap
Check your entries have values in these columns.

ANd yes you would need the geommunity plugin for Adsmanager. and any of the Geommunity3 component ("Lite" would do fine)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37528 by b0077
Replied by b0077 on topic GEOMMUNITY PLUGIN: ADSMANAGER
Thanks a quick answer!
I found only "#__adsmanager_fieldgmap_conf" I think this is only a configuraion field.
The locations of the ads stored in "#__adsmanager_ads" (columns: 'ad_gmap_lat' and 'ad_gmap_lng')

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37529 by b0077
Sorry wrong version. My version is: 3.1.6, the newest version is 3.1.8.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37530 by nordmograph
OK this should be fine

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37531 by b0077
Thanks a lot!

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds