Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

[fixed] No Popup, No Message, No Points.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34370 by ListOrSwap.com
Also,

Another way to troubleshoot is to screenshot all of the settings in your Facebook APP Settings, obviously redact sensitive information.
Also it could turn into documentation for others, in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34371 by nordmograph
Yes he had SSL from start so its issue was not about it.
That customer was using Share4 on various sites and subdomains and often mixed appIDs and secrets for each subdomains resulting in a successfull share , but no confirmation popup and no points rewarded , and a similar browser javascript console error than yours.
I will make some screenshots of my settings for the nordmograph app so it may be helpfull for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34372 by nordmograph

ListOrSwap.com wrote: Also,

Another way to troubleshoot is to screenshot all of the settings in your Facebook APP Settings, obviously redact sensitive information.
Also it could turn into documentation for others, in the future.

Yes, I'll provide this in the next couple of hours.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34373 by ListOrSwap.com
I even created another app and still nothing.

It's driving me mad, that is why I want to make sure the settings are the exact same as yours to rule that out.

Thank You :)

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #34376 by nordmograph
Here are the screenshots

Report what screenshot is relevent if any helped

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34377 by ListOrSwap.com
What "app type" have you selected. I noticed on ..gs3 it looks different than the other "app types"
I have no option for 'legacy' or 'game chat'

Thanks Adrien, you da best!

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds