Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

[fixed] No Popup, No Message, No Points.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34378 by nordmograph
Hi

What's gs3 ?
Not sure what type you ask for, it's an old app I created long time before Share4 application.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34383 by ListOrSwap.com
The image ..gs3, of third image that has the legacy and game chat options.

Is it the app you use for share4 points?

I ask what type because the normal Facebook app's Do Not have game chat or legacy settings.
So I am asking if it's a specific app type you selected.
There are many types for pages, mobile, etc etc.

Why I ask the app type, it may be important
Like I said I have no options for game chat or legacy etc. so if you or anyone else is using a different Facebook app type it may be why it isn't working hope that all makes sense. :)

Thank you for letting me know Adrien.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34384 by nordmograph
Ok I see,
Anywawy legacy setting is on Off and I just set Gamerchat to Off too (was not using it anymore) and it had no effect, still working as before.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34385 by ListOrSwap.com
Well I just want to duplicate everything down to the every exact setting.
Why I want to know what APP Type.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks Adrien.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34386 by nordmograph
Not sure if it was a Facebook login, or Opengraph app.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34388 by ListOrSwap.com
I will keep you posted after creating another app and if that works

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds